Job offered by
Are you a high performing software engineer who’s looking to take your technical skills to the next level?
If you are a top performer, you understand that the more time you spend on writing code and less time in meetings and status reporting, the more successful you will be. That’s why at Ionic we believe that Software engineers should be focused on what they do best – producing great solutions. We believe that the quality of design and code is the most important part of any quality business solution.
We also understand that top performers want to develop and grow. That’s why we provide continuous training and coaching focused on unlocking people’s potential. We want our consultants and engineers to be the best they can be!
Imagine working for an organization where you have unlimited opportunities to grow and develop. Where you don’t have to worry about factors outside of your control. Where there’s no ambiguity about what’s expected or what it takes to be successful.
If you are passionate about learning and growing and want to develop into the best consultant engineer you can be, then this role is for you!
What you will be doing
Most of your day is spent doing actual software development; not other meaningless activitiess. We have tried to cut out nonessential work so the majority of your day is on design solutions, writing code, testing and deploying, Everyday you’ll be refining your skills to next level.
The only exception is training and development. In addition to being a great software engineer, we expect our people to be product, industry, and market experts. Maintaining and building upon that expertise requires continuous coaching, training, and self development. On average, you will spend 20% of your week on such activities.
- You will be expected to be an expert on the products you work on, understand problems, create solutions and effectively communicate its benefits as well as value to customers. This means that you will continuously stay up-to-date on product releases and know you technical landscape.
- You will participate in Deep dives that uncover quality issues and pain points, and propose solutions to fix them.
- You will participate in regular coaching and training to improve your skills.
- Previous software development and consulting experience (minimum 5 years) in .Net/C# or Java or Python as well as have good exposure to HTML/CSS/JS? At least 2 years in professional services.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Excellent at Customer facing soft skills (Requirements gathering, Solution consulting, Presentation)
Nice to Have
- Previous experience in Remote jobs
- Quality mindset
- Detail orientated